Legarette Blunt had quite the season to remember in 2016 with 1,161 yards and 18 TD’s! Sounds great right. Ya that absolutely will not happen again. I could tell you in a long winded paragraph why but there is too many reasons so I’m going to list them.
1. He’s not on the Patriots anymore! AKA the best offense in the league that afforded him 29 carries within the 5 yard line. Compare that to a mere 10 carries within the 5 for LeSean McCoy and only 9 for Mark Ingram, two running backs who put up more fantasy points last season than Blount.
2. He’s 30 years old!
3. He only averaged 3.9 yards a carry. His worst in 4 seasons.
4. He’s not on the Patriots anymore…
5. He can’t catch the football.
6. Sproles will steal all 3rd down work.
7. He’s not on the Patriots anymore…